PCA Appraisal Management Appraiser Requirements
At PCA, we view our appraisers as a direct extension of our team, and are therefore dedicated to setting them up for success. Our panel of professionals is available to answer questions and to guide our appraisers through the evaluation process, which ensures error-free and timely reports. We also pride ourselves on appraisal tracking system, and believe in paying top compensation to our appraisers. PCA looks forward to adding you to our team if you meet the requirements below:
Appraiser Requirements To Join PCA’s Panel:
- Minimum of 10 years appraisal experience in your area of geographic competence.
- Must be Certified/FHA approved.
- Require a perfect OREA/criminal record.
- Must carry $1,000,000 E&O insurance.
Benefits of working with PCA:
- Simplicity and consistency for appraisal order assignment. Everything you need in the same place includes notes, instructions and fees all in one place.
- Communications on the same portal time and date stamped.
- Ease of use and limited entering system for updates.
Appraiser sets the inspection date and time.
- Upload finished report.
- Communication regarding the assignment.
- Through your profile you can see what you have been paid for and what you still have outstanding.
License and E&O tracking
- You will get an email when either of these is about to expire at 90, 60 and 30 days.
- You will have the ability to place yourself on vacation.
- Ability to update W-9, License directly through your profile.
Please use the following link to get registered in our system; we look forward to working with you!